14k Ribbed Moissanite Ring
The 14k Ribbed Moissanite Ring offers a ribbed band tapering from 5mm to 3.5mm with a 5mm round moissanite setting.
- 14k Yellow or White Gold
- Ribbed detail across band
- 5mm Moissanite round stone
- Band tapers from 5mm front to 3.5mm back
- Available in the size of your choice
- Moissanite is a gemstone that rivals any natural mineral for fire, brilliance and quality. Each moissanite is carefully and precisely cut using specific depth percentages, cutting techniques, and proportions. Learn more about the Moissanite stone here.
As all our pieces are made to order, please allow up to 4 weeks of handcrafting before dispatch. Our engagement pieces are not eligible for discounts.
14k Gold Filled jewellery is not the same as gold plated jewellery. It contains 5% of solid gold, and is done by a process of heat bonding. The layer of gold is permanently bonded with heat and pressure onto the base metal (usually brass, or sterling silver). Unlike plated or “dipped" metals, Gold-filled is legally required to contain 5% or 1/20 gold by weight. This 5% is then described by the karat-age of the gold alloy. Usually made with 14k gold, gold filling is hard wearing. With reasonable care it will not peel or flake, and should last as long as solid 14k gold jewellery. It is safe for most people with metal allergies. Excessive moisture when stored can reduce the lifetime of the piece.
Essentially it is an affordable alternative to solid gold, that outdoes the quality and lifespan of Gold-Plating significantly. With the correct love and care, Gold-Filling should last as long as, or close to pure Gold. It does not contain nickel.